The Columbia River Maritime Museum provides an elegant venue overlooking the magnificent Columbia River and the coastal mountain range. It is an ideal location for small conferences, office gatherings, lectures and receptions.
The Museum’s unique design and multiple spaces can accommodate casual or high-profile events. The campus has convenient on-site parking with handicap access. Bus and recreational vehicle parking is included with your event.
Rolf Klep Conference Room
The Rolf Klep Conference Room is an inspiring site for small meetings or receptions and overlooks the stunning Columbia River. This private and confidential space offers comfortable seating for up to 24 people.
The Kern Room is the perfect site for training seminars, planning sessions, meetings or large receptions. The Kern Room offers seminar seating for 150 people, and can serve as a reception space for up to 180 people.
- There is an additional hourly charge for use of a duty officer if your event is scheduled after hours Monday through Friday, or anytime on weekends.
- Additional charges apply if you require audio/visual equipment or technical assistance.
- There is an additional charge if you require full use of the Museum after hours.
- Food and drink must be kept within the Kern Room or Rolf Klep Conference Room.
- Berries, red or purple grapes, cranberry juice, red wine and red punches are not permitted inside the Museum.
- Fresh flowers must be provided by a professional florist.
- Smoking is prohibited in all Museum facilities.
- Open flame (including Sterno and candles) is prohibited in the facility. Caterers may contact the Museum office for alternative electrical units for chafing dishes.
- Museum facilities are designed for business and professional use. Please contact us to discuss other requests.
- Pets are prohibited in all Museum facilities. ADA-recognized service animals are permitted.
- The Columbia River Maritime Museum provides access to a catering kitchen and can provide a list of local caterers upon request. Kitchen access for catering applies to the Kern Room. The Rolf Klep Conference Room can be entered by nearby outside access.
Scheduling and Availability
Reservations are encouraged well in advance of your event to ensure availability of the date(s) desired. For reservations and pricing information, contact us.